Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
Serves : 4
- Corn kernels : 1 cup
- Boiled chicken pieces : 1/ 2 cup
- Egg : 1
- Corn flour : 2 tbsp
- Salt: for taste
- Pepper powder: 2 tsp
- Soya sauce : 1 tsp
- Vinegar: 1 tsp
- Boil chicken pieces , drain and keep the stock aside.
- In a vessel add the chicken stock.
- Add corn kernels and chicken pieces let it boil for 2-3 mins.
- Add corn flour and mix well.
- Add water to make the consistency of soup neither too thick nor watery.
- Add egg in a strainer and pour it into the soup through strainer.
- Boil for some time.
- Add soya sauce , vinegar, salt and peooer powder.
- Boil for 5 mins and serve hot.
- Corn kernels- 1 cup
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- cumin powder- 1/2 tsp
- salt- for taste
- pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Brocolli- tossed in little butter 1/4 cup
How to prepare:
- Boil corn kernels.Drain and keep the stock aside.
- Grind half of the corn into smooth paste.
- Heat butter in a wok, add little cumin powder.
- Add the ground corn pate and boiled corn kernels to it.
- Add salt and pepper powder and stock.
- Cook for sometime.Add tossed brocoli florets on top.
- You can also add tossed mushrooms or any other veggies of your choice.
Recepie by: Dr.Shilpa Shetty
*Fresh corn kernels -1 bowl
*soya sauce- 1tbsp
*bread cubes-for garnishing
*Grind fresh corn kernels into smooth paste. keep few fresh kernels aside.
*heat a vessel and add butter. Add oregano n few fresh corn kernels.
*Add ground corn paste and add water.
*Add corn flour paste and stir. Add salt and pepper powder and mix.
* Let it boil for sumtym. add fried bread crumbs on top and serve hot.