Preparation time : 15 mins
Serves : 4
- Cabbage: vertically chopped 1 cup
- Carrot : grated into thick slices 1 cup
- Capsicum : 1 chopped
- Onion : 1 chopped
- Cucumber : 1 big cubed
- Dried Thyme : 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Apple cider vinegar : 2 tsp
- Honey : 2 tsp
- Olive oil : 1 tsp
- Salt : for taste
- Mayonaise : for topping
- Mix together all the above ingredients except mayo and toss well.
- Add mayo as topping on top while serving.
- Tip : You may add veggies of your choice.
This salad consists mainly of green veggies. A very healthy diet recepie. You can add Mayonaise of your choice.Here I have used Olive Mayonaise.
- Cucumber: 1 cubed
- Lettuce: 1/2 cup chopped
- Cabbage: red n green 1/2 cup chopped
- Carrot :1 chopped
- Bell peppers : chopped
- Black pepper powder: 2 tsp
- Lime juice : 1/2 lemon
- Dried herbs: 2 tsp
- Olive oil : 2 tsp
- Mayonaise: 1 tbsp
- In a bowl mix all veggies together.
- Add mayonaise and olive oil, mix well.
- Add herbs and black pepper powder and lime juice and mix.
- Garnish it with lettuce .
This is a very healthy recepie .It can be served as a side dish or as a single meal too.Best detox recepie for diet followers.
- Brocolli: 1/4cup
- Button Mushrooms: 3 to 4 chopped
- Bellpeppers (green,yellow,red): 1/2each chopped
- Red cabbage:1/2 cup finely chopped
- Black pepper :1 tsp
- Oregano: 1tsp
- Salt:for taste
- Olive oil
- In a bowl take little warm water,soak brocoli for a minute ,take it out and keep it in cold water for another 2 minutes.this retains the color of brocolli.
- In a wok add little olive oil, Add chopped mushrooms and saute for a minute.
- To this add each veggies partly sauting in between.
- Add black pepper ,oregano and salt.
- Saute for a minute.
- Serve it as single meal or side dish.
Preparation time:15 mins
Cooking time:10 mins
Boilled pasta-1 cup
Blanched brocolli-1 cup
Blanched carrots-1/2 cup
dried oregano-1l2 tsp
dried thyme-1/2 tsp
black pepper powder-1 tsp
tomatoes- 1 cup finely chopped
green chillies-finely chopped
coriander leaves- finely chopped
pasta masala-1 tsp
How to prepare:
- In a wok add little butter and saute the boiled pasta for 2 – 3 mins.
- Add little pepper powder ,salt and pasta masala. Mix well.
- To prepare salsa, in a bowl add finely chopped tomatoes,finely chopped green chillies,finely chopped coriander leaves ,black pepper powder,oregano,thyme and salt.Smash it with the back side of spoon laddle.
- To retain the color of salad we use blanched vegetables.(Put the cur veggies in a bowl of hot water for 2 to 3 mins and immediately put it into a bowl of ice water.this retains the color of veggies)
- Add brocolli,carrots and pasta to the salsa and mix well.