Pasta lovers would love this recepie. Its spicy,yummy and easy to make one.
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Boiled pasta: 1 large bowl
- Veggies : 1 cup ( Your choice)
- Black peper powder: 2 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Eggs: 2
- Dried herbs: 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Olive oil : 1 tbsp
- Boil pasta of your choice , drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add veggies ( I used chopped carrots, capsicum and corn kernels ).
- Saute well for 3 to 4 mins.
- Add eggs and scramble it.
- Add salt and black pepper powder, mix well.
- Add red chilli sauce and pasta and mix well.
- Cook for 5 mins.
- Garnish it with dried herbs.
This salad consists mainly of green veggies. A very healthy diet recepie. You can add Mayonaise of your choice.Here I have used Olive Mayonaise.
- Cucumber: 1 cubed
- Lettuce: 1/2 cup chopped
- Cabbage: red n green 1/2 cup chopped
- Carrot :1 chopped
- Bell peppers : chopped
- Black pepper powder: 2 tsp
- Lime juice : 1/2 lemon
- Dried herbs: 2 tsp
- Olive oil : 2 tsp
- Mayonaise: 1 tbsp
- In a bowl mix all veggies together.
- Add mayonaise and olive oil, mix well.
- Add herbs and black pepper powder and lime juice and mix.
- Garnish it with lettuce .
This is a very healthy recepie .It can be served as a side dish or as a single meal too.Best detox recepie for diet followers.
- Brocolli: 1/4cup
- Button Mushrooms: 3 to 4 chopped
- Bellpeppers (green,yellow,red): 1/2each chopped
- Red cabbage:1/2 cup finely chopped
- Black pepper :1 tsp
- Oregano: 1tsp
- Salt:for taste
- Olive oil
- In a bowl take little warm water,soak brocoli for a minute ,take it out and keep it in cold water for another 2 minutes.this retains the color of brocolli.
- In a wok add little olive oil, Add chopped mushrooms and saute for a minute.
- To this add each veggies partly sauting in between.
- Add black pepper ,oregano and salt.
- Saute for a minute.
- Serve it as single meal or side dish.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
Serves – 3
- Pasta- Boiled ( Any shape pasta of your choice can be used, I used chifori)
- Bell pepper- 1 finely chopped
- Onion- 1 finely chopped
- Red cabbage- 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Fresh corn kernels- boiled 1/4 cup
- dried oregano- 1 tsp
- dried thyme- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- mayonaise- plain 2 bsp
- salt- for taste
- refined flour- 1/2 cup
- milk- 1 cup
How to prepare:
- First we need to make white sauce. Heat butter in a pan, add refined flour and milk simultaneously.Take care no lumps are formed, keep stirring continously.
- Add all veggies, dried herbs , black pepper powder , mayo and salt and mix well.
- Add boiled pasta to this n toss well.
- Sprinkle dried herbs on top.
- Serve hot.Pasta tastes good when its served hot.