Preparation time : 20 mins
- Milk : boiled and cooled 2 cups
- Falooda sev/ vermicilli :1 cup
- Sabja /chia seeds :1/2 cup
- Jelly : 1/2 cup
- Dry fruits : finely chopped :1/2 cup
- Vanilla icecream : 4 scoops
- Rose syrup : 1/2 cup
- Sugar : 2 tbsp
- Boil milk add 2 tbsp rose syrup and keep it in refrigerator for cooling.
- Boil water in a bowl add falooda sev and keep it for 10 mins until it gets soft and swollen.
- In another bowl take little warm water and soak sabja for 5 min.
- You can use readymade jelly or you can make it at home.
- Take a big serving glass , add 1 tsp of rose syrup and add cut pieces of jelly.
- Add a layer of sabja and falooda sev and add milk till 3/4th of glass.
- Finally add a scoop of icecream and top it with dry fruits.