This is a recepie mainly made during fast.It can also be made for breakfast or snacks.
Cooking time:10 mins
- Sabudana/sago- big sized 1 cup
- Peanuts-1/2 cup
- Green chillies-2
- Curry leaves-few
- Oil -1tbsp
- Salt-for taste
- Soak sabudana in water for 1 to 2 hours.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Roast peanuts in a pan and coarsely grind it after cooling.
- Mix this with sabudana.
- Heat oil in a wok,add curry leaves and green chillies.
- Add sabudana and peanut mixture and saute well.
- Add salt and cook for 5 to 7 mins.Keep on stirring until its done.