Keema cutlet is a delicious Indian recepie served as a snack.I have made it using mutton keema , you can even use chicken keema .
Preparation time: 15 to 20 mins
Cooking time:15 mins
- Mutton keema- 1/2 kg
- Potatoes boiled – 2 to 3
- Onions- finely chopped 2
- Ginger garlic green chilli paste- 1 tbsp
- eggs- 1
- bread crumbs- 1/2 cup
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1 tsp
- Fennel seeds- few
- salt- for taste
- oil- for frying
How to prepare:
- Boil Keema in a pressure cooker with little water ,turmeric powder and salt.Drain and keep it aside.
- In a wok,heat oil add onions and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add ginger garlic chilli paste and mix well.
- Add all the spice powders and boiled and mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Tutn off the flame and let it cool for some time.
- Add the cooked keema to this and mix well.
- Make tikki shaped cutlets.
- Dip it in egg first and roll it over the bread crumbs so that cutlets become crispy.
- Deep fry it .
- Serve it with tomato ketchup.