Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time:20 mins
- Eggs boiled-4
- Boneless chicken pieces-100 gm
- refined flour-1 cup
- corn flour-1 tbsp
- red chilli powder-2 tsp
- turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- ginger garlic and chilli crushed-1 tbsp
- potatoes- 2 small boiled and mashed
- onions- 2 finely chopped
- bread crumbs-1/2 cup
- salt- for taste
- oil- for deep frying
How to prepare:
- Boil and keep 4 eggs aside.Cook chicken pieces with little salt and turmeric powder and keep it aside.
- In a mixer,Blend together cooked chicken pieces,ginger garlic and green chillies crushed,finely chopped onions.Just coarsely blend it.
- In a bowl take 1 cup of refined flour,to this add the blend mixture ,spice powders ,salt and egg.Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions,flatten each portions and keep 1 egg in centre and cover the egg and form round shapped balls.
- Heat oil in a wok.In a bowl mix bread crumbs with corn flour.
- Dip the balls in this and deep fry it.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or any chutney.