- Corn kernels- 1 cup
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- cumin powder- 1/2 tsp
- salt- for taste
- pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Brocolli- tossed in little butter 1/4 cup
How to prepare:
- Boil corn kernels.Drain and keep the stock aside.
- Grind half of the corn into smooth paste.
- Heat butter in a wok, add little cumin powder.
- Add the ground corn pate and boiled corn kernels to it.
- Add salt and pepper powder and stock.
- Cook for sometime.Add tossed brocoli florets on top.
- You can also add tossed mushrooms or any other veggies of your choice.
Recepie by: Dr.Shilpa Shetty