- Boneless chicken pieces- 1 cup
- bell peppers- 2 vertically chopped
- Onion- 2 cut into cubes
- garlic-finely chopped 1 tbsp
- spring onion leaves-few
- soya sauce-1 tbsp
- green chilli sauce- 1 tbsp
- red chilli sauce- 1 tbsp
- corn flour-1 cup
- black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- salt- for taste
How to prepare:
- To marinate chicken pieces,in a bowl take chicken pices,1/2 cup corn flour,salt,pepper powder,ginger garlic paste and soya sauce.
- keep it in refrigerator for 1/2 an hour.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces and keep it aside to drain excess oil.
- In a wok heat oil, add garlic and saute.
- Add onion and bell pepper and saute for few mins.It should be crisp enough.
- Add soya sauce,chilli sauce and salt and mix well.
- Mix 1 tbsp of corn flour in 1/4 cup water and add it to the wok.
- Now add the fried chicken pieces to it and mix well.
- If you want more gravy you can add little water .
- Garnish it with spring onion leaves.