Preparation time:10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Serves :5 to 6
- Curd- 1 cup
- Grated coconut-1 cup
- Ripen Mangoes-1 big
- cumin seeds-1 tsp
- green chillies-2 to 3
- curry leaves- few
- dry red chilli-1
- turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- salt-for taste
How to prepare:
- Beat curd well and keep it aside.
- In a vessel add little water and cut mango pieces with little salt and turmeric powder, let it boil.
- Blend together grated coconut,cumin seeds and green chillies to a smooth paste.
- Add this paste to the boiled mangoes and let it cook for 4 to 5 mins.
- Add salt if required, as we had already put little salt while boiling.
- Turn off the burner and remove vessel and now add curd to this.Mix well.
- In a wok add little oil, add mustard seeds,curry leaves and dry red chilli,let it splutter.
- Add this seasoning on top of the prepared mango pullissery.