Preparation time:15 mins
Cooking time:10 mins
Boilled pasta-1 cup
Blanched brocolli-1 cup
Blanched carrots-1/2 cup
dried oregano-1l2 tsp
dried thyme-1/2 tsp
black pepper powder-1 tsp
tomatoes- 1 cup finely chopped
green chillies-finely chopped
coriander leaves- finely chopped
pasta masala-1 tsp
How to prepare:
- In a wok add little butter and saute the boiled pasta for 2 – 3 mins.
- Add little pepper powder ,salt and pasta masala. Mix well.
- To prepare salsa, in a bowl add finely chopped tomatoes,finely chopped green chillies,finely chopped coriander leaves ,black pepper powder,oregano,thyme and salt.Smash it with the back side of spoon laddle.
- To retain the color of salad we use blanched vegetables.(Put the cur veggies in a bowl of hot water for 2 to 3 mins and immediately put it into a bowl of ice water.this retains the color of veggies)
- Add brocolli,carrots and pasta to the salsa and mix well.