Preparation time :15 mins
cooking time : 30 mins
- Cooked rice- 2 cups
- garlic-finely chopped 1l4 cup
- carrots-finely chopped 1 nos
- brocolli- 1/2 cup
- french beans- 1/2 cup diagonally chopped
- soya sauce- 2 tsp
- green chilli sauce- 1 tsp
- black pepper- 1 tsp
- dried oregano- 1/4 tsp
- salt- as needed
How to Prepare:
- Cook rice 3/4 th and drain and keep aside.Let it cool
- In a wok add oil ,once it gets heated add finely chopped garlic,saute until it turns slight brown.
- Add vegatables and saute for 3 to 4 mins.
- Add pepper powder,salt,dried oregano powder and mix well.
- Add green chilli sauce and soya sauce and mix.
- Finally add the cooked rice and mix well.
- You can top the rice with few burnt garlic before serving.