Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
- Noodles- boiled 1 medium size packet
- onions-1 large
- Capsicum-2 nos
- carrots- 1 large
- garlic-2 tsp finely chopped
- dried oregano-a pinch
- dried thyme-a pinch
- pepper powder-1 tsp
- salt- as needed
- red chilli sauce- 1 tsp
- green chilli sauce- 1 tsp
- soya sauce- 1 tsp
How to prepare:
- Boil noodles with little oil in it so that it doesnt stick together.Drain and keep aside.
- In a pan heat little oil.Add finely chopped garlic and green chillies.
- Add onions and bell peppers and saute for 3- 4 mins.
- Add carrots and cook until it becomes little soft.
- Add salt,pepper powder,dried oregano and thyme powder,red chilli sauce,soyasauce and green chilli sauce and mix well.
- To this add noodles and toss it well.Add maggi masala and mix it once (optional),this adds up the taste.