- Basmati Rice-1 cup
- Onions-2 vertically sliced
- Tomato-1 finely chopped
- carrots-1 thinly sliced
- french beans-1/2 cup diagonaly chopped
- paneer-1/2 cup
- red chilli powder-2 tsp
- turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- ginger garlic paste -1 tbsp
- biriyani masala-2tsp
- salt-for taste
- coriander leaves-few
- milk-1 tsp
- kesar-few strands
How to prepare:
- Cook rice and drain and keep it aside to cool.
- In a wok heat oil,add giner garlic paste and stir.
- Add onions and fry till it becomes translucent,add carrots ,french beans,cauliflower and fry till it gets cooked.Add salt and turmeric powder.
- Add tomatoes and fry until it turns mushy.
- Add all the spice powders and add little water and cook till all the water gets evaporated.
- Add 1 tsp lime juice and check for taste,you can add more masala if you want to make it more spicy.
- Add the cooked rice into it and mix well.Close and cook for 5 mins.
- For garnishing add paneer cubes fried in butter on top and add coriander leaves and grated cheese.mix kesar strands in 1 tsp milk n top it on top of the biriyani.