- Big round chillis- 10
- Besan/ gram flour- 1 cup
- Lime juice – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 3/4
- Baking soda -1/2 tsp
- Asoefetida – 1/4 tsp
- Salt- for taste
- Slit the chillies from center n remove the seeds and put it in water with lime juice added to it n keep it aside for 10 mins.
- In a bowl make a thick batter using besan, turmeric powder, baking soda, asafoetida, salt and water.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add 1 tsp of hot oil to the batter.
- Dip the chillies in batter and deep fry it.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or any chutney.