- Soya chunks- 1 bowl
- Onion-1 large
- Corn flour-2 tbsp
- Soya sauce-2 tbsp
- Red chilli sauce-2 tbsp
- pepper powder-1 tsp
- ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
- garlic chopped-1 tsp
- salt-for taste
- Soak soya chunks in hot water for 5 mins.Drain and squeeze water and keep aside.
- Make batter using cornflour ,soya sauce,ginger garlic paste and salt and little water.
- Dip soya chunks in this batter and deep fry it .
- Keep the fried soya chunks balls aside.
- Heat oil in a wok.Add oil .Add chopped garlic and saute.
- Add onion and capsicum and stir for sometime.It should not become mushy, it should remain crisp.
- Add pepper powder and salt.Add soya sauce and chilli sauce and mix well.
- Mix 1/2 tsp corn flour with little water and add it to the wok and mix well.
- Add the fried soya chunks balls n mix it well.
- Garnish it with spring onion leaves.